AusCyclings’ Off-road membership is DORC’s preferred method for all new and renewing DORC members. Members also enjoy the benefit of being eligible to ride BMX Events.
- Exclusive Member Discounts & Offers
- Member eNews, expert training and riding-specific information
- Digital Membership Card
- Competition License for off road disciplines only (BMX, MTB, CX, Freestyle)
- Third Party Public Liability Insurance coverage
- Personal Accident Insurance coverage
- Professional Indemnity for officials (relevant accreditation required)
- Insurance coverage whilst racing off-road disciplines (BMX, CX, Freestyle & MTB)
- Option to join a club & find other cyclists to ride with!
- Access Club Resources
- Attend Club Skill Sessions
- Enjoy Social Activities
- Attend Club Education Sessions
- Give back to your club and community by volunteering or being part of the committee!
Junior Members – NT Government Sports Voucher Scheme
The NT Government sports voucher scheme will cover your DORC and MTBA membership.
Do not join using the online facility. Go to the Junior Membership Page for more details.