Women’s Social Ride
Date: Sunday 16th August 2020
Time: 7.45am for an 8am start
Location: Old Pine Forest, Howard Springs Road, Howard Springs (300m on the left after the Howard Springs and Stow Rd Intersection). Look for the banner.
- MTB in good working order
- Gloves and eye protection (if you have them)
- Enclosed shoes
- At least 1 litre of water
- Any spares you may require to keep you self-sufficient during the ride
Everybody is welcome. This will be an inclusive, easy paced ride, catering for all levels of rider. There will be lots of stops to have a chat and regroup.
Breakfast will be provided to riders at the completion of the ride. MTBA has provided funding for a BBQ. There will be bacon and egg sandwiches, fruit and water/softdrinks available.
Please RSVP Jo before COB Thursday 13th August if you wish to stay for brekkie. 0439 889 442
All participants will be required to sign a COVID-19 track and trace form. Participants who are not members of MTBA, for the purposes of insurance, will need to sign a waiver to ride on the day. MTBA Membership options can be found here.
DORC adheres to a COVID-19 safety plan. Please:
- Ensure that if you feel unwell, or have symptoms, you do not attend this event
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5meters
- Use the hand sanitiser provided
- Cover your mouth if you need to cough or sneeze
- Do not share equipment
Looking forward to seeing you there.
If you have any questions about the ride please contact Jo 0439 889 442.