For those enrolled in the trail maintenance workshop, 20-21 July, you should have received an email already. If not, please send us a message via the enrol page.
For more details about the course structure, locations and what to bring, hit the link.
See attached for the Agenda for Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st July.
Shed 3/103 Reichhardt St. Winnellie (map) (Last shed, please park out the front on the road).
We will start here at 8.30am Saturday and will progress to Charles Darwin NP for the practical after the theory session. Sunday refer to agenda.
What to bring
- Suitable clothing for the practical session, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, sunglasses (safety glasses), closed shoes/steel capped boots, gloves.
- Water, we will have cool water available, bring your Camelbaks and or water bottles as well.
- There will be some tools available for the practical, but if you have any of the following please bring them along:
- Mattock/pick (This is considered the king of trail tools)
- Fire rake (preferred) or steel rake
- What to bring to the Theory sessions
- Note pad and pens (maybe highliters)
- Table (Larger plastic fold out ones would be great, need about 6-8 of them. Let me know if you can bring one)
- DORC Stubbie cooler. If you don’t have one then $10 for one or $15 for two
Lunch and Tea and coffee will be provided. (There will be a fridge and esky for other things you may want to bring with you).