Are you interested in riding the ‘Easter in Alice’ mountain bike muster, but haven’t done a race before or don’t have the confidence to have a go? Well this could be your chance to gain the skills, fitness and the confidence to participate and have a great time down in Alice riding the trails.
I will be running a Mountain Biking training program, with a focus on being race ready for Alice Springs.
The program will include:
* a weekly generic training guide.
* a monthly group training session with the coach. Topics will include: hydration; race nutrition; skill sharpening; core strengthening; and fitness drills.
To be a part of the training program you need:
* to be a DORC member
* to register and ride the Easter in Alice Muster.
* to have time to commit to training for 5 to 10 hours a week and attend group training once a month
* to want to improve skills, fitness and have fun riding your mountain bike.
I am an Accredited Level 1 Mountain Biking coach. If you are interested in joining the program, please email me at email@example.com by Wednesday 11 November. Training will begin the following week.
The cost of the program is $50/ person. The training program will be limited to eight participants so be quick rope your mates in and have a great time.
In the email please tell me your level of mountain biking skills and fitness levels.
Looking forward to seeing you on the trails.
Please note: The cost to travel to Alice, plus accomodation and meals whilst in Alice is the participants responsibility.